- Thanks for reminding me. Fixed. DecadeHansen (talk) 13:35, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
- The twin rotor VTOL in Russia stage might be a fictional design based on Mil V-12, no way it's a V-22 Osprey: https://sites.google.com/site/stingrayslistofrotorcraft/mil-v-12
- Also the EA-6B Prowler should be S-3B Viking (notice the underwing engine pods) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_S-3_Viking
- The P-80 Shooting Star should be Bereznyak-Isayev_BI-1 rocket interceptor : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereznyak-Isayev_BI-1
- You seem to know a lot about war planes. Thanks for the reminders. DecadeHansen (talk) 11:55, August 24, 2018 (UTC)
Hi, welcome to Strikers 1945 Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Striker 1945 II Planes page. If you need help, read through our help pages or contact a local admin. If there are no active admins here, stop by Community Central and check out our forums.
Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia. Lastly, check out the Wikia Video Library, where you can find premium licensed videos to add to the wiki.
All of these links are a great way to start exploring Wikia.